Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pretty Girls

More honeys from my “pretty girls” folder. We'll go through this one alphabetically.


I've cum for Alison quite a few times over the years, and I keep cumming back for more.


I like this pic of Bettina in black underwear. She's got the kind of tits I love to masturbate over.


Carla is absolutely stunning. Here's my favorite of her, another pic I've creamed over a lot.


Eufrat is sexy too and I occasionally masturbate to her, but I've never got around to doing a post on her.


Gigi getting her cute cunt cleaned.


I went wild over India when I saw this set of her tied down and getting fucked. Blew my load several times to this set. I like the way that guy has a hold of her hair.



I've had a few orgasms over Jade's sexy body too! Isn't it wonderful the great variety of bodies we have to beat-off over?


Sexy Kayla. What an angelic face and how about those tits? She's made me cum more than once.