Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Adrienne Manning

Did you ever run across a girl who you thought must be the most beautiful woman in the whole world- at least at that moment.

I ran across Adrienne at Coolios Babes. Right away I grabbed my dick and started stroking overtime. So naturally I went on the web looking for more of her.


This pic needs some explanation. First of all, doesn't she have an absolutely gorgeous face? I was masturbating and paging through my recent Adrienne collection when I felt the urge to cum. This is the one I stopped on as I blew my load into my hand. I adored Adrienne so much that I licked it all up.


I didn't get around to posting her that first day, but here I am jerking-off over her again.


So beautiful!!! So sexy!!! So perfect to masturbate over!!!


Here's one from the first post I came across. I really like the panties at her knees. And what nice tits she has!


Nice body!!! Nice legs!!! Nice to masturbate over!!!


Speaking of nice legs.


Do you get the feeling she's offering us something?


I like the way she's pinching her nipples. I also like the way her body looks!


And here's where I imagine burying my face between her legs and wonder if her pussy tastes as good as it looks. Isn't masturbation wonderful?