Monday, December 5, 2011

The Varieties of Breast Experiences

There is certainly a wonderful variety in the female breast giving us masturbators plenty to stroke to.


Ample- Perhaps the overall favorite among masturbators. This babe sure has plenty up front and she knows it!


Big and droopy- This gal's tits are almost down to her waist. That doesn't keep me from stroking to them!


Big Areola- She's got plenty to smile about with those tits and we've got plenty to masturbate over.


Flat- My personal favorite. This sexy lady really makes me beat my meat!


Hot- Check out the tits on this babe!


Milky- They're loaded and ready for action!


Pancakes- So nice to jerk-off to. I bet they'd be nice with some syrup on them too!


Perky- Another one of my personal favorites (but then, I have so many!)!