Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hips and Thighs

Women come in so many varieties. There's such an endless assortment to masturbate over. Today we're going to discuss figures, a very important part of which are hips and thighs.


This babe has what I would call angular hips. Be sure to compare these to our girls with round hips for a contrast. By the way, I've dumped my load over this babe quite a few times.


Another babe with angular hips who I've blown it to. Isn't she sexy!


Here's a gal with big thighs. Her hips aren't all that big but those thighs really give her a nice shape! By the way, I've creamed over her too!


Another babe with big thighs who I've blown my load over.


This lady has a high waist.


Another gal with long legs and a high waist.


Here's a sexy lady with nice round hips. Couldn't help but cum over her.


Another gal with round hips.


This sexy babe is has relatively straight hips. That didn't stop me from creaming over her.


Another sexy babe with straight hips.


I don't know how to classify this lady other than to say that she's very interesting.