Monday, May 14, 2012

Dita von Teese

Dita is so sexy! I've lost track of how many times I've spilled my seed over her pics!


She's the kind of babe whose fully-clothed pics I could cum to


You may have noticed her over on the right side of this blog. Dita and I go way back! That pic of her standing in the moon use tpo be on my old “Masterjerker” blog. Dita was the first one of the “Girl of Masterjerker”. By the way, Irina and Peachez (the two girls being voted on right now) were too!


Dita has so many different looks, each one as sexy as the last.


This one makes me want to lick her whole body!


Dita is also rather kinky, and that makes me cum!


Here's our sexy little stripper, making the audience very, very hard!


Dita likes to tease us. She doesn't always show us her tits and pussy.


Oh, but I do like her body!


And after a little tease she shows us her pretty pussy! So, how many times have you cum to Dita's pics?

How many times do you suppose masturbators have cummed over her? It must be quite a lot!